Cotton Material + Wash Care
- Keep the washing machine's spin setting delicate or low.
- Don't put other clothes in the washing machine while cleaning the product as they can get entangled and damage it.
- Keep the water temperature normal (neither extremely hot nor cold), while washing the product.
General Care Tips
- Iron the cotton sateen products when slightly damp for a better finish and shine.
- Store the piece in a cool and dry place with good air ventilation.
- Don't place jackets, bags, and other similar items on the piece to keep it clean and damage-free for a long time.
- Keep your pets away as they can unintentionally scratch the product or make it dirty.